Noah Jaehnert serves as a Lieutenant at McCordsville Fire, as well as is the department’s Treasurer. Noah has been a Firefighter/EMT at McCordsville since 2016, and has been in the fire service since 2008.
Noah previously served at the following departments:
- City of Lebanon Fire Department, Lebanon, Indiana- Reserve Firefighter – 2012 – 2016-
- Perry Township Volunteer Fire Department (Boone County), Lebanon, Indiana – Volunteer Firefighter/EMT – 2012 – 2016
- IU Health EMS (formerly Bloomington Hospital Ambulance Service) – Part Time/PRN EMT – 2009 – 2010
- Northern Monroe Fire Territory (formerly Bloomington Township Fire Department) – Part-Time and Volunteer Firefighter, Emergency Medical Technician, and Hazardous Materials Technician (2008 – 2012)
- Indiana Collegiate Emergency Medical Services (IC-EMS) – EMT and Finance/Supplies Officer (2006 – 2010)